We had a wonderful evening at the Zoo on Friday. They have really done a great job decorating the zoo. Luckily we knew it was going to be cold, so we bundled up the kids with several layers. I had gotten Jacob a new hat and mittens - he looked so cute in it. Sadly he really didn't want to leave the mittens on, and his little hands would get so cold. Did I mention that it was FREEZING. OMG it was so cold. I looked forward to the craft!! and the free cookie, because we were able to warm up! I don't think Zane even noticed the cold, he was too busy running around and playing with his buddy Noah. I wish it hadn't been so cold, I don't think we saw the whole zoo, but it was just too cold.
And...since I totally forgot my camera....here is a link to the Ayers blog and the pictures they have luckily already posted!! (thanks Laura)
http://sleeplessinsaltlake.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-fun.html
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!!
ReplyDeleteWait, unless it was cold... was it??? ;o)
Yay for free cookies.