YEA it is finally Christmas Eve. I am so excited. I was up until at least 1:00 am last night wrapping presents. If nothing else our kids are going to have a great day tomorrow. I am especially excited for them to open their presents from their grandparents. My dad and step mom got the boys some really fun stuff - it has been killing me not to let them open it early. And my mom and step dad got great toys from discovery toys - luckily they have been at their house so as not to tempt me. We are going to have such a great holiday.
I hope that the snow is not too bad tomorrow. I know the reports are ominous, but I am going to wait and see. Tonight the boys and I are going to church service with my mom. Poor Kass has to work until at least 7:00 pm (darn it- hate when the pay check gets in the way of the fun.)
Tomorrow we are planning to get up and enjoy the first part of the morning with the boys and then go to my mom's house for more presents and food and fun with family.
Oh - I made up the cutest thing ever - I have a blank paper for Zane to make a letter to Santa Claus tonight it is all cute and christmasy . AND THEN - he will receive a wonderful letter back from Santa. I am so darn creative!! LOL
I hope that you all have wonderful holiday! Be safe and enjoy one another.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment