Sunday, December 28, 2008

A look back at a wonderful holiday weekend

We hope that you had a wonderful holiday. We certainly were blessed.
First we have a glorious Christmas morning. Santa visited out house and left the boys wonderful surprises. The stocking were filled till they were quite over flowing, the presents abound while the children sat glowing. Mom in her PJ's and Dad getting starting coffee we snuggled in for the precious moments of glee.

Zane testing out the his new bean bag

Jacob showing off his new giggling Elmo chair

A little brotherly love

Zane helping Jacob with the present he picked out for Jacob.

Jacob ripping open a present from Santa


Zane opening up a gift

Taking a minute to play with the games (Zane received a V-Smile pocket and a game boy. Jacob is checking out the game boy while Zane is working on the V-Smile.

This is a ginger bread house that we put together earlier in the week. Zane and Kass were able to decorate it and make it so beautiful.

Christmas day - night dressed in their new PJs and getting ready for bed after a wonderful day playing with all the new stuff.

This is the day after Christmas. I went out and shoveled nearly a foot and a half of snow off the drive way. What a great work out that was. When I was done I went and gave Zane a Snow man kit I had gotten, and told him to go ask Daddy to help him. So they got all dressed up and went on out. Jacob and I watched from the window. First Kass took a shovel and piled up a bunch of snow, then he carved away the beautiful and large head you see. Zane had a great time, and of course named him frosty. We are so glad to have frosty as part of our winter decorations! Or our only winter decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment