Monday, November 24, 2008

Zane the Great Snake Tamer

We were invited to a Reptile show with my mom, Stuart, and my nieces. It was a lot of fun. We were a bit early and the kids got to run around and play, and run, and run, and run. It was crazy. The reptile guy ( http://www.scalesandtailsutah.com/ ) was a little late due to traffic.
The show was so much fun. The guy was really entertaining, telling jokes for the kids, and the parents.
Through out the show he was asking for volunteers. I noticed that Zane was not raising his hand. Whew, I was glad. Then all of a sudden I hear "I am brave!" and I look to see my little man standing up. They guys says okay, come on up. Zane goes behind the curtain and comes out with this....
He was so brave. He didn't seem to care that there was a SNAKE wrapped around his neck and arm. I was so proud.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is one big snake! I'm proud of him too; he is so much braver than I.

    ReplyDelete