Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow.

We woke up this morning to a ground of white. Zane was so excited he could hardly stand it. He wanted to go out in the snow at 6:00 AM. Our only recourse was that we didn't think he had snow boots that would fit him, so he waited until after school. I went to walmart to get him some snow boots, but I must have been the millionth person to have that idea today, because the selection was poor and sadly nothing for our Zane.



So we had him try on his old boots, and he said that they fit. I am sure that he would have said anything fit if it allowed him to go out side and play.



He had such a great time playing in the snow. I think he tasted most of the back yard. I know yuck right, but kids will be kids.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I totally went to walmart to find boots for Hade. I ended up paying $22 for a pair of Lightning McQueen ones. Grrr... all the cheap ones were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I tagged you! Check out my blog for more details... :-D

    ReplyDelete