Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows
Grey Anatomy
NCIS
Jon and Kate plus 8
17 and counting
House
Numbers
Sons of Anarchy
Spongebob (hey if you have to watch it you should like it too)
8 Things I did yesterday:
Made a great breakfast - eggs, toast and SAUSAGE!
Worked
Took Jacob to the Dr (doing great see next post)
Went to grocery store for bananas (can never have enough)
Picked up Zane from Grandma Rose's visited for a bit
Cleaned kitchen
Sat with Zane while he practiced piano
Tucked the boys into bed and went to bed early! (yea me)
8 Things I look forward to:
When Kass is home and the boys are asleep
When Jacob hugs me and gives me kisses
When Zane laughs - such a cute giggle
Going to bed at night
Going to a movie
Time with family and friends
Black Friday (I can't WAIT - what will those deals be)
A nice dinner cooked by someone else
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Panda Express (that counts right??)
Beans and Brews (they totally have food)
Johny Carinos
Macaroni Grill
Outback
Texas Roadhouse
Citrus Grill
I don't know anything - as long as I am not cooking
8 Things on my wish list:
A lot of property in the middle of somewhere (yea I want to still do things)
New flooring in the kitchen and dinning, and new carpet in the rest of the upstairs
A cleaning person ( I so hate to clean)
A unlimited pass to the movies (popcorn included)
A new super loaded mini van
Seeing Kass' family (both at home and in Cali)
Time to read
A new super wonderful embroidery machine that quilts!!
8 People to Tag:
If you don't blog, just email me or put it in my comments for everyone to see
Laura
Misty
Mom
Mitta
Jen
Ash
Jenni
Ann
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment