Saturday, October 11, 2008

Zoo Day

On Thursday, our friends invited us to go to the Zoo. It was such a great day for seeing the animals and walking around the zoo. First it was off to the Asian Highlands, we were looking for the Tiger - one of my personal favorites, and down he came from up top, and right into the water. For those of you who don't know, the water feature of his enclosure is right up against the glass. It was so exciting, he was swimming around and rubbing up against the glass. The boys loved it!! Jacob was pointing and laughing, and Zane was watching in awe. I was giddy with excitement - Tigers are soooo beautiful. Below is a great picture I got of a tiger on my last visit - sadly, I forgot my camera on this visit but di have my phone - but only got a few shots.


I always just want to snuggle with the Tigers - acutally I love the Asian Highlands because of all the cats!



Our friends, Laura, Sam and Mac were great. We rode the carasel, and the train - the boys dont like to miss the train. Then Laura watched Zane while I went and bought a few Christmas presants. The Zoo is selling the street signs that they have on lamp posts through out the city, but mostly we have seen them on Foothill on our way to the Zoo. Zane loves them. All they have left are thse huge ones that are taller then me. I think they are great, and get one for each boy - I am picturing great jungle themes as they get older.



Zane, Sam and Mac had a great time running around the play ground, Laura said they had just gone up and down the snake slide the whole time. Bundles of energy. Jacob and Zane were done by the time we were in th car. I think Jacob was asleep before we even hit Foothill. Zane was a trooper, and lasted until we were on the freeway.



Heres a couple pics of Zane, Sam and Mac on the Elephant statue. One of my favorite places to take their picture. Jacob wanted nothing to do with it, and would not hold still for his picture. Maybe next time.





1 comment:

  1. Cute! Who's kids are those?! haha
    We're glad to have such good friends :)

    ReplyDelete